Saturday, May 26, 2007

Week 13 and 14

tic toc tic toc...... still waiting for PCR blood work that was drawn last friday, end of week 12. WAITING DRIVING ME CRAZYYYYYYYY! Week 13 was uneventful except for the bone pain in ankles and feet. Did jab 14 last night and it bled a lot. i think i hit a blood vessel. Also forgot to push air bubbles out of syringe first.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i had to step into the jungle just to get my solitude.

i need some juju and i don't know what to do.

i'm tired of seeing clouds when all i need's a drop of rain.

i've got my cuts and bruises, now i'd like to feel the pain.

if the spirit moves you,

if the spirit moves you,

if the spirit move you ,

please won't you, please wont you, send her to me.

well, how do you do that majic?

whats the secret?

whats the spell?

i tried to work it, but i just can't do it well.

i know i'm lucky to be in the jungle doing what i please.

i got my birds, i got my buds, i should just get down on my knees

pleaseeee

if the spirit moves you, if the spirit moves you

if the spirit moves you ,please wont you send her, please wont you send her, please wont you send her to me

send her to me, send her to me

~The Woods Brothers~

4 comments:

carol said...

It's horrible waiting for results to come through :(
Keeping everything crossed for you

Not Blank said...

How did I miss all this? Last time I looked (yesterday) you were only up to April 13 and 14. You seem to have caught up to date. I'm not sure about your odds percentage numbers for undetectable @ 12 weeks vs. a 2 log drop @ 2 weeks. You may want to check with someone who knows. The rash sucks - for lack of a better word - hope the cortisone keeps it under control.

Not Blank said...

5/31/07 - Congrats on the Undetectable!!!

;}

mica said...

ty Carol and Un :)