Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Week Five

Mar.23rd 2007

Had fifth jab on Friday and felt best i have since starting treatment. I even thought maybe shot was bad or maybe tx wasn't working, because i had no sides to speak of. Usually i have some aches and nausea over the weekend. Very little to no joint pain this time. However that was short. Starting Monday morning i began to get really bad lower back pain. It's on right side above hip. Tylenol seems to help. I see Doc this Friday so will ask about that. Will also get blood labs copies from week 2 and week 4.I'm interested in seeing those levels, because the fatigue i was having is pretty much gone and seems from what others experience , it should be getting worse. Just goes to show we all respond differently. I am worried tx is failing.

3 comments:

TeaStarWitch said...

Common girl, why failing? Once I had no sides for a week, I felt normal and was scared of failing too. But in a week it came back, don't worry, it's not failing. My bones hurt bad, since shot 2, I'm on shot 36 and they still ache, for 2 days my Illiac Crest aches so bad, I can hardly walk. It's nothing unusual.
Cheer up

mica said...

hugzzz tea i was worried for nothing, ankles are back to aching today......it's working lol

Not Blank said...

I'm telling you: aches and pains are a good sign that the medicine is working! :}