Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wild Ride

up until recently, year or so ago, i was the most co-ordinated person you ever met. i could juggle 5 things at the same time with out thinking twice. Throw a 3 course dinner together where every thing was done at the same time....Then.... it started to seem like i became really clumsey. Trip over cracks in the side walk, drop stuff, spill food. I chalked it up to just getting older, not paying attention and maybe not caring. Almost funny to a point, when i would slop ice cream down my shirt.

This morning i realized, on tx, there's a WHOLE new meaning to messy and uncoordinated. i have been having some brain fog and forgetfulness. i have to really concentrate sometimes when i am doing stuff. Literally putting one foot in front of the other and truly thinking through the steps to get something accomplished successfully.

~6:45 am in kitchen~
i had just puked the first cup of decafinated coffee....woke up feeling nauseous and gaggy and decided to get it over with, and did the deed, then got dressed for work. i placed a cup of water in micro for 2 minutes and stood there waiting for it to be done. In the meantime, i started to think how before tx, i could make toast at same time water was heating. But, ohhhh nooo not now. One thing at a time. i get the water out, set it on counter, put the package of cocoa in and i'm stirring and thinking time to locate the bread.....crash!!!! cup tips over. I WASN'T even touching it!!!!! Cocoa all over the counter, running down the dishwasher, my work clothes and the floor! Spent the next 20 minutes slopping up the counter and floor with gobs of paper towel, wiping down the dish washer, mopping the floor, and changing clothes...and started all over again. Finally ate a slice of toast,drank a cup of cocoa, glupped down 3 Ribas with my water and rushed off to work.

i debated if i was really capable of driving and getting to work safe. Except for blocking one intersection, when traffic stopped in front of a fire department, which clearly had a sign "Do Not Block Intersection", i made it safe. i chalk that up to automatic pilot. After i had been at work an hour, i looked down at my painted toes sticking out of my shoes and realized i had little brown spots of cocoa stuck to my nails. Sheesh. THEN worst of all, i noticed i am starting to grow hair on my toes! So let me understand this....tx is gonna cause my hair on my head to fall out , but i'm gonna GROW it on my toes???!!!!! No damn dragon is gonna call me a troll. He has a butt kicking coming!

1 comment:

Not Blank said...

Llama toe-hair? This is the first I've heard of that!