Monday, June 18, 2007

week 17

Wow mid week 17 already? Times flying! Will be half way there at week 24 before i know it! Maybe i'm having to much fun playing with my man (he is so cute, lovable, sexy, sweet, kind, gentle, perrrrfect.....wanna puke yet? hahahaha) to notice the weeks flying by. Of course i come to full attention when the pain deep in middle of my right thigh bone seems to scream at me :) one ring finger on right hand and one toe on right foot throbs too. I get the strangest symptoms in the weirdest places. And oh yeah, the hair, thats another story. May let him shave me bald and put in some long dangly earrings like Sinead O'connor NOT!

3 comments:

Not Blank said...

Don't do it (the hair shave) - a series of progressively shorter haircuts can help!

LaurieBluesGuy said...

Yeah - I agree with Uc - don't go for the bald look - buy a nice stylish wig.

And congrats on having happiness with your boyfriend, I would have struggled without my wife.

Be healthy

Lau

Robin said...

Hey...I've just recently been having some strange symptoms like that. My toe *middle one* on right foot ACHES and I've been having crampies in my fingers too. Hmmm I think we started treatment the same day LOL